Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wubb Cookies!






Many thanks to Thyjuan Rosario of Inspirations By Thyjuan for sending me a box of awesome Wubbzy cookies!

They look great. They taste delicious. And if you eat them you'll get super powers!
My niece ate one and now she has the ability to talk to donkeys.
Well, I didn't say that they would be good super powers.



Oh, poor Wubbzy cookie!


If you want cool cookies (and super powers!) go here- http://inspirationsbythyjuan.blogspot.com/





Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!
And more thanks to the hip Australian site Babyology for the nice post on Hugo - babyology.com.au/sunday-arts/hu…


A cool site like that makes me wish I was an Australian mom!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Mr. Boyle! I hope that you and your family enjoyed the cookies - and the super powers! :-)

    Sincerely,

    Wubbzy fan, Thyjuan Rosario

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! These look great - Thyjuan is quite talented! We're ordering some cookies for my son's birthday in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Very cute and they look yummy too. :D

    ReplyDelete