Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And now for something completly different

(click on image for enlarged view)

What would happen if uber-talented artist, Andy Suriano, asked me to do a pin up for his new comic book?
Well it would look something like the image above. Actually, it would look exactly like the image above.

It was really fun for me to step outside of my usual playful style and do something a little bit darker. I've really been wanting to work on a graphic novel so it gave me a chance to play around with what that style might be like.

So, thanks for the opportunity to play around with your characters, Andy!


You can get more info on Andy's awesome book, "Doc Bizarre, M.D." (co-created by Joe Casey) at Andy's blog- http://www.andyupdates.blogspot.com/

It's available in fine comic book stores everywhere on November 30th but you can check out a 10 page preview right here- PREVIEW

In addition to being a good friend, Andy is by far one of the most talented artists I've ever know. You won't be disappointed by anything he's involved with.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Nathan Koepke. I managed to stop at your site because you are the creator of the cute and popular Wubbzy character. I need your help in creating some cute character artwork for a program that I am writing in Microsoft's Visual Studio. If you can create some character artwork for me for free, that would be great. If you can't, that is fine too.

    Here is a link to my DeviantArt page on what needs to be done: http://nathankoepke.deviantart.com/#/d4wzax3

    Please e-mail me at ckidsters431651@gmail.com if you have any questions or anything like that or would like to create this character for me for free and send the artwork over e-mail.

    Thank you very much!

    Sincerely,
    Nathan Koepke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Here is my link:

    http://nathankoepke.deviantart.com/art/Cleo-297259527

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to inform her. 한국야동닷컴

    Click this link
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. 국산야동

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. 중국야동넷

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete